Shareyouresearch is a unique Greek platform that offers a one-stop solution for high quality content creation specialized in effective research and innovation dissemination for educational, informational or marketing uses, based upon international experience. Having as a unique advantage the understanding of research and innovation and the multilevel knowledge of the Media and the Science Communication we help scientists to reach lay audiences about their research in an attractive, accessible and engaging way.
Our team can help you to:
• Make your research and innovation visible and accessible
• Reach a wide audience for your research and connect with them
• Summarize your research in a clear and compelling message in a shareable format
• Turn your research from simply interesting to attractive
• Pitch to the media
Communicating science today is more than simply transmitting a message, it’s public engagement and participation
· Audiovisual content
· Storytelling/Texts for Publication
· Media (convetional and digital)
· Social Media
· Blogging and Vlogging
· Organization, Presentation and Coordination of scientific events
· Planning promotion and publicity activities
· Targeted promotion and publicity of the projects and our clients’ activities
"Fantastic work! I was impressed by the professionalism and the efficiency of the team. The consultation for communicating our research to the public was very helpful. I highly recommend shareyouresearch to my colleagues!"
Constantinos Demetzos Professor of Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology at National & Kapodistrian University
"Whenever my colleagues and I need an engaging and dynamic content to present our research, we always call the team of shareyouresearch. I trust them and I am very grateful to them!"
Nikos Zacharias Professor of Archaeometry Univ. Peloponnese
"Working with shareyouresearch is a great experience at every level. The team, by showing responsibility and professionalism fully met my requirements. I would recommend using shareyouresearch if you need comprehensible, ‘fresh’, high-quality evidence- based and compelling content to promote your research."
Christos Yiapijakis Associate Professor of Genetics at National & Kapodistrian University